Friday April 3rd 2026
Today is Good Friday, Easter is on Sunday. This will be the first "real" egg hunt for my son. We haven't gone to any egg hunts because he's been too little, so I am happy we're venturing out and doing one this year. I hope the weather is decent, it's supposed to rain.
Not a lot has been going on recently. I think the most exciting thing is I bought a new couch from IKEA. It's a black leather sectional with an ottoman. It should be delivered on the 17th. Since it's black I have decided to revamp my living room and am planning on painting the walls a dark teal. Then I might get some new flooring, maybe wood. Then possibly after that room is done I will redo the dining room too. Everything is painted pretty light, and I think it would be neat to make things a little darker. I've always been a fan of the like 1920's style with dark wallpaper/dark walls and lots of wood.
My son is still potty training. I think it's getting better. He's doing really well with peeing but not so great with pooping.
I'm still watching Buffy and listening to the podcast. I am a little more than 1/2 way through season 5 and I think there are only 7 seasons of the show. In this season Buffy's mom has a brain tumor and has been in the hospital. (I know she eventually dies) I have to say, it's been a little difficult to watch those episodes. I know my mom didn't die of a brain tumor, but just some of the similarities of what's going on (mom in the hospital, mom acting weird, daughters seeing/dealing) is pretty relatable.
Comments
Post a Comment